Weekend Recap
Well, the weekend was everything I could have hoped for. The weather was perfect, the hotel was nice, and we had a wonderful time!
I did do a little snacking, had one really good meal that was “over” and did have ice cream last night, but nothing really too out of control. And I got loads of exercise! I ran on the beach early in the morning, walked on the beach, swam in the ocean, and played in the pool with my son. So I feel like I did really well.
Ocean Isle is very quiet and not overly commercial, which is how I like the beach to be. And when we got home my son gave me his Mother’s Day gifts: a hand made “book” with poems he’d written in school, a card, and a wreath he made. It was so sweet – I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment