Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Tuesday’s Food & Exercise

I wound up with a mild case of food poisoning yesterday. Not really bad, but enough that I had severe bloating & stomach cramps. The problem was the pain felt like hunger, so I ate more in the afternoon than I usually do. Nothing hideous though.

Breakfast: kashi go lean crunch with berries & soy milk
Snack: ½ c lowfat cottage cheese with Mrs dash and cherry tomatoes
Lunch: leftover shrimp creole and a side salad and an orange
Snack: peach and the whole payday bar (I usually eat half)
Snack: 2 Fazoli’s breadsticks (not a good choice, but my stomach hurt!)
Dinner: 5 oz chopped sirloin, mashed potatoes & gravy, turnip greens

Exercise: I ran/walked for 3 miles in the morning. In the afternoon, the boy & I went swimming before his tutoring. I warmed up, swam 300 yards, then we raced & played around

No comments: