Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Oops! I forgot the exercise!

I went to yoga class. The Monday night instructor is great, and I am glad that his class is the same time as my son’s tae kwon do.

I lifted weights (chest & back). I did a “practice” for the bench press competition in 2 weeks. After warming up with a few push-ups, I started at 100 pounds and added weight until I couldn’t do any more. I did 120 pounds (twice), but couldn’t do the 130. I dunno if I’ll win, but I think I’ll made a decent showing.

My trainer suggested I get a job working in the weight room. The rates on personal training are going to go up again, and I would get a discount on my training and my family’s gym membership for free. And I only have to work like 1 evening a week to get those benefits, so it might be worth it. And I think I would enjoy it. She’s going to check & see if they could use anybody else right now. I’m kinda excited. I think I would like it, and its pretty cool she thinks I would be good at it!

No comments: