Monday, May 17, 2004

Still Here

Still alive - blogger wouldn't let me log on Friday. :-( Evil. Thursday night I finally gave into the stress of the week. I was pretty PO-ed with myself for doing it, but it was otherwise a good week. Oh well, move on.

Only down 0.5 pounds - pretty disappointing.

However, I ran my 7 miles Saturday morning and after the first 3 miles, it felt really good. Hubby rode his bike so he could check on me - it was fun. We're going out of town this weekend and he is taking his bike so he can do the same while I do my 8 mile run. He's so sweet :-)

I won the bench press! It was not a personal best (I only did 110), but I was probably tired after the run. My trainer didn't want me to run before the contest, but honestly I felt my marathon training was more important than a contest I was doing for fun.

Having said that, I won two sweet 1st place trophies (weight and age), a nice leather workout bag, and I won a soft travel cooler in the raffle. So, I walked home loaded down with cool stuff - and a t-shirt of course!

I ate great Friday, crap Saturday (and too much beer), and pretty good Sunday. One special meal - the rest was okay calorie wise but not the best choices. Back to clean eating today.

We'll see how my weight does this week, I am getting frustrated. I feel like the Goodyear blimp.

I have a yucky cold - I hope I feel better soon.

No comments: