Thursday, May 02, 2013

Breakfast, and calories

I forgot to say, with the bran crispbread (as they are called) AM pre breakfast was 60 calories.  I guess that makes it sound like I eat all day, I just like my prunes with my coffee, and that one cup first thing is generally the only coffee I drink.

Breakfast was 2 eggs made into an omelet with 1 c leftover brussel sprouts sliced, 5 large mushrooms sauteed, and about an ounce of mexican style chorizo. If you aren't familiar, its a loose mexican breakfast sausage (think seasoned ground meat).  I tossed that in for some flavor. 

I also had half a grapefruit and a glass of diet pepsi.  I drink water througout the day, but at meals I typically drink unsweetened tea.  Diet pepsi is definitely a vice I am cutting back on, but I do have a glass with breakfast.  I guess I like to frontload my caffeine!

I ususally toss the leftoer dinner veggies into our lunch salads the next day, but I thought the omelet needed something to bulk it up. Per Sparkpeople, total calories was 360.

Another lovely pic, courtesy of my cell phone.



 

1 comment:

M.K.Z. said...

Regarding your un-sweet tea comment on my blog: My family is entirely from south Georgia, so maybe this partly solves the mystery..? ;o)