Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday food

So, kinda odd day.  Didn't feel like cooking breakfast, so I grabbed a couple of boiled eggs out of the fridge for breakfast and smeared mustard on them.


Did the usual coffee & prunes.

Lunch was the grilled chicken salad & tea (unsweet).


 After that I had 2/3 of a key lime pretzel - we bought 2 last weekend in Key Largo.  Think chocolate covered pretzel but with key lime flavor.


It's our anniversary so we went out to the Italina place near the house.  I had eggplant parm and steamed broccoli.  I ate half the eggplant and maybe 1/3 of the broccoli.  I drank water.  The rest will probably be lunch tomorrow, so you can see the leftovers then.  Sorry the picture is so dark - it was kinda dark in the restaurant.


Now I'm gonna go walk the dogs and hang out with my awesome husband!

No comments: