As I left for work: 2 prunes and a cup of coffee with unsweetened plain almond milk and a packet of stevia. 50 calories.
Breakfast: 6 oz (uncooked weight) greek meatloaf, made with 2 parts ground turkey to 1 part ground lamb, chopped spinach, and spices. And 1/4 of a large cucumber, sliced. 360 calories per Sparkpeople.
Lunch: a salad from the cafeteria. I watched the lady make it: I am guessing 4 oz grilled chicken, 1/4 cup garbanzo beans, 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, and 3 cups mixed greens. I asked for the dressing on the side (its a greek vinegarette). I used 3 about spoons - I estimated 2 tablespoons. That made it 350 calories. Oh, and a glass of unsweet green tea.
Finally a cup of green grapes, a half oz walnuts, and diet pepsi. That came to 190 calories.
Clearly, I don't need to quit my day job and become a food stylist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your pictures are about the same as mine are. They do the job, even if not magazine-ready. ;o)
You're the only other person I know of who drinks unsweetened green tea. I drink it very strong and hot.
Post a Comment