For afternoon snack, I had 2 oz chicken salad on a bran cracker, about a cup of grapes, 1 piece of chocolate, and lemonade made with stevia.
For dinner I had 6 oz baked catfish (I weighed it) coated with seasoned flour, sweet potato fries, and roasted broccoli. We have certainly been eating a lot of sweet potatoes! Thats unusual, but I bought a bag and they needed to be used up.
I will have a popsicle later. Per sparkpeople, I'm at around 1100 calories for the day. If I feel hungry I will eat an extra ounce or two of catfish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your chicken salad looks yum! I wished I liked sweet potatoes plain. I love them if they have sour cream, bacon and cheddar cheese on them! or deep fried with sea salt! Great looking dinner!
Sweet potato fries sound good.
Jules I have never heard of someone putting all that on a sweet potato. I always put cinnamon and Truvia on mine.
Thank you - I love chicken salad!
It took me a while to get to the point where I like my sweet potatoes plain - it was a matter of adding less & less toppings over time.
Post a Comment