Monday, May 27, 2013

My day so far

Got up, fed the dogs, took a walk.


Breakfast was 2 eggs, 1 slice of bacon, and leftover green beans.


Later I had my 2 prunes and coffee.


For lunch I decided to mix it up: I ate my piece of grilled chicken hot since it had just come off the grill - with a little homemade bbq sauce.  And the large cucumber and tomato in a salad, with sparkling water.


Mid afternoon snack I had a bowl of hot air popped popcorn.


I have pepper steak in the crockpot, which I will post later on.  I plan to serve quinoa and roasted brussel sprouts with it.

Hub ran to get some mulch then we plan to get in the pool.  I worked today, although at home. I was able to finish the laundry - huzzah!  Sadly, only 50% of my house is clean.  Ugh.

1 comment:

Mrs Swan said...

I have a pork roast in the oven that smells delish! Hope the pool was enjoyable. Don't worry my house is only 25% clean. LOL