Saturday, May 25, 2013

Groundhog day

Yesterday after work I had a whole bunch of stuff to take care of.  By the time it was dinner time I was too tired to cook, so .... I simply served the leftovers from the night before.  (Thank you creator that my husband eats leftovers!).

As a result, with the exception of a boiled egg I got mid morning, my food looked exactly like the day before, right down to the lentil soup & green beans for dinner.


Here's what a boiled egg and mustard look like! :-)

No big plans for the holiday - I am working and we are busy doing stuff around the house.  Somehow it has become a disaster zone.  Since I can't afford to abandon it and start fresh, I guess we'll have to clean.

I'll be back later today with more pictures, in the meantime, here's a quote I saw on cakewrecks.com, which made me laugh hysterically.  Its funny cause its true - I wear a jacket at my desk and still have to go outside periodically to warm up.

"People tend to think Floridians are super tan, summer-loving sun-worshippers. Hee! SO CUTE. No, we're the ones huddled inside with the AC blasting, laughing at all you crazy tourists are out there getting heat strokes. We also own more sweaters than the average Alaskan, because there is no place colder in the continental U.S. than inside a Florida public building during the month of June."

No comments: