Friday, May 10, 2013

Eating your feelings

So, pretty normal day around here so far. Breakfast was this week's usual of oats, a turkey burger with mustard, and a diet pepsi.



Lunch was SOS (same old salad) and green tea.


In the afternoon I walked downstairs with a friend to get a soda and bought a sugar cookie.  We ate downstairs and I didn't have my phone with me (he wanted to talk).  So, 1 sugar cookie approx 2 inch diameter, not photographed.

I went back to my desk and ate my grapes, but no nuts.



I served out the nuts, ate the grapes, and realized I was full. 

This afternoon I was feeling down and I had to stop by the grocery store on the way home.  I really wanted .. maybe some cheese? I was looking for a party in my mouth.  I bought what I stopped for, came home, and took a nap.  I was tired and a nap is a better cure than food!

Dinner coming soon, after pool time!  I'm off!

1 comment:

M.K.Z. said...

I found out today that sometimes I ignore other needs by getting a snack. I passed up the snack and took a snooze on the sofa instead. I was tired; sleep is the answer, not a snack.